At CF we believe that everyone should be able to access high-quality arts activities.
We devise projects which:
- Help young people to become leaders
- Bridge the intergenerational gap within families
- Provide qualifications
- Empower individuals via education
- Provide work employment opportunities
- Increase health and well-being
Previous projects include work with local libraries, residential homes, care homes, primary and secondary schools, special schools, families and multicultural support groups.
We use various art forms including – film, animation, textiles, ceramics, photography, drama, art, painting, mixed media, creative writing, storytelling, sculpting, beat poetry, drumming, dance and many more...